Pages

WEEKLY REFLECTION#5

Friday, March 3, 2017

 Hello! It's already near the end of the week! Wow, it feels so amazing when I see the amount of my posts. It's already thirty!! (including this posts) and I have been writing for this blog since 5 weeks ago. Times sure fly so fast. Today is the most exhausting day for me. I got up at 6 o'clock and I had to attended a class at 7 a.m. After the class ended, I had to take a tutorial class and do my task at SAC. Then, I made a vlog for an assignment. I was busy until 4 p.m. and my generation had to attend a briefing for an activity called "Training Kader". At first, I thaught that after the briefing ended, I can go home and relax. But, I was wrong. My family want to go to a mall and I asked to joined them. I can't reject it so I just followed my family wherever they go (lol) and I got home at 10 p.m. Wow, I felt great because of this (lol). Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS