Pages

WEEKLY REFLECTON #6

Friday, March 10, 2017

 Holla! Today, I'm not going to post anything related to food, or something else. This will be the last entry for this week -of course-! And, I won't post some articles for the next 2 weeks, I think??? I have my exams starting from next monday. I hope I can do well on my mid-term test!
  So, I think I've already getting used to write a post. In the past six weeks, I got a lot lessons that I will use from now on. I got a lesson on how to make a good paragraph. And, I realised that my post wasn't good since I didn't think that I should use it (OMG). But, after I know it, I want tried to make a good paragraph although it was so hard. From the 4 weeks, I think, I used some articles for my posts. However, I didn't know how to mix this 'good paragraph' with the articles. So, I just didn't do it.
  And about the posts that I posted all this time, it was random. I didn't know what I want to write and this is an assignment. I pushed myself to write something good. And it's kinda special because I always found something that can be wrote. I love something about Japan stuffs, so I wrote the post about Japan happily. Or, when I wrote something about Korean, it was because I just have finished watch dramas so it just passing by. If you ever thought, why I wrote something related to food the most, it's becaue I love foods!! <3 Either snacks or meals. Well, I wish that I try to use the lessons that I got for the next post. Hopefully, I don't forget it, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS