Pages

How to be happy

Friday, February 3, 2017

     Weekly Reflection


I really don't know what to write but, this is an assignment(lol). Anyway, actually I don't really like to writing. But at the same time, I don't love it too. It's like love-hate relationship.  So complicated, uh. But, because my teacher asked us to make a blog so we did it. We made it. And I thought it will be hard for me to write one article per day. I must pay attention with my words, grammar, and so on. And guess what? It seems I like to make an entry for this blog. Can I use 'love' to make it sounds more lovable? Hmm. And so, about this topic of how to be happy. Yeah, I think when you do something that you like, It was a happy moment. When you greet someone, it's not just you that be happy. The people that you greet are feel happy too. If you help someone, maybe you didn't feel it. But it should left some happy feeling into you. To be happy is so simple. So be happy!

3 comments:

  1. Don't flirt with others daughter :(:(:( //slaps no(lol)
    Me too!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiling. well, simple but meaningful :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS