Pages

REFLECTION #4

Friday, February 24, 2017

  Hello, we meet again! This week, I lack of inspiration so the posts are--- yeah. ;; v ;; So, this week, I really feel so lazy until I don't want to write a post for this blog. But, this is a tasks for the whole semester. And I won't miss a day without a new articles. I hope I can find any interesting articles, so I will be more excited when I write the articles.
  Until now, I don't know if my english is better than before or worst than before (lol). I usually hear a music when I write a blog. Now, I'm playing a music. It's Korean though (lol). I must listening to western songs more but, Korean songs are really 'eye-catchy'. Especially the dance, it's so 'WOW'.
  Today, I have writing class as usual. Maybe because I slept too late yesterday so, I was so sleepy. It even made my head felt dizzy. But when the teacher gave us a task that must be collected at the end of the class, my dizziness was gone. Amazing. After that, I had a tutorial class for structure class. We got an exercise and I got a bad grades. My friends too. Suddenly, I felt that I'm not alone. Wow.
   Lastly, See you next week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS