Pages

Weekly Reflection #2

Friday, February 10, 2017

 
(For your information, this picture isn't related with this post.)

  This is my second reflection. I don't know why I use this picture. I like polar bear, though ehehehehe. And back to the topic, wow, this week passes so fast! Today I have a writing class. As usual, our teacher want us to write something without stopping. It's kinda hard. But, this time, I enjoys it more than the last time. I think may be it's because of the topics that we had today. Last  time, I didn't understand about the topic. And today, I understood the topic.
  He made us to drew a mind map. The topic was teacher. What kind of teacher that we want. We should wrote 5 ideas about the teacher that we want. And I wrote it. It's something like your ideal teacher, I think? And then, he told us to cross 2 ideas that we don't really want. Because of it, now I have just 3 ideas left. And from that, we should expand it.
  After we expand it, he told us (again) to wrote as fast as we can and without stopping for just a bit. We have the idea, we have something that we want to write and yeah. We just wrote it. And he asked us to not use any kind of eraser, Because he wanted to know what kind of mistakes that we made. It's like a draft. And after we made the 'draft', we checked it again. The spelling,  grammar, or anything else and then after we checked it, we wrote the right one. It's hard but overall, I enjoyed it. :D Thank you for anyone who read it. Please enjoy it //criesinhappiness//

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS